Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Cracked comptip thanks to someone driving a car into it. Boston, MA  Bottom

• All, I have a very nice mid 80s H18 that I have spent countless hours working on and sailing. This morning a guy backed up into my mast tied to the trailer. He pushed the comptip to port and cracked it almost all the way through. I am not confident that it will be safe to repair. any ideas on reoplacement tht cost less the $700? It does nothave to be a comp tip.
    Thanks Andrew
  • What a MASShole icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol
  • Andrew, where located? Check out this posting on craigslist, http://tampa.craigslist.o…/hil/boa/2387025609.html, there is a phone number listed, call and check to see if still available, good price and could be shipped.

Turbo

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • Whoops! I apologise, re-reading your post informed me you have a H18, CL posting was for a comptip for a H16. Try using http://www.searchtempest.com, just plug in "Hobie 18 comptip" and see what you come up with, you can search by "distance from you" or by "choosing States/Cities manually".

Turbo
  • I have a BRAND NEW Hobie 18 comp tip (never installed) will sell for $300 plus shipping. Brand new means brand new, not almost new. Will send photos if you like.
    eliasreynolds@comcast.net
  • As I posted I have a brand new one for $300 plus shipping, call 561=305=1349.
    reelfastAll, I have a very nice mid 80s H18 that I have spent countless hours working on and sailing. This morning a guy backed up into my mast tied to the trailer. He pushed the comptip to port and cracked it almost all the way through. I am not confident that it will be safe to repair. any ideas on reoplacement tht cost less the $700? It does nothave to be a comp tip.
    Thanks Andrew
  • Hullflyer, I sent you a PM Thanks Andrew

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.