Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Where to buy new tramp for H16?  Bottom

• Any advice? I live in S. Fla. I read something from "abubba" about a place in Sunrise. Web sites would also be appreciated.
  • http://www.slosailandcanvas.com

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --
  • try these guys too. a few boats where I am have had good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RaceDayMill-trampoline-Hobie-cat-16-Catamaran-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem53d94d21c2QQitemZ360127996354QQptZBoatQ5fPartsQ5fAccessoriesQ5fGear

--
    Mike Conway
    H16
    Hilton, NY
    --
  • Slo sails has done good by me and others in my fleet. Sorry Andrew we know how you feel about SLO I wish you guys could work it out.
  • Tampa Bay Catamaran is awesome...delt with Earl a couple months ago and the product is perfect..$199 I think for theH16 tramp

--
    H16 / Tampa-St pete
    --
  • rodrfamiAny advice? I live in S. Fla. I read something from "abubba" about a place in Sunrise. Web sites would also be appreciated.

prabowTampa Bay Catamaran is awesome...delt with Earl a couple months ago and the product is perfect..$199 I think for theH16 tramp

Yes, Earl and Tampa Catamaran are long time advertisers here.
    link
    http://www.tampacats.com/

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • In South Florida try
    Super Sailmakers
    Ft Lauderdale
    954-763-6621
  • As always, lots of great info. Thanks so much everyone.

HULLFLYER (Elias, right?), you gave me some great advice almost 2 years ago as a first time cat buyer. Thanks!! I know this sounds really corny but a day doesn't go by in my very stressful job that I don't close my eyes and visualize catching a nice wind and seeing the water rushing under the tramp and feeling the mist hitting me. This is fun stuff!
  • rodrfami I know this sounds really corny but a day doesn't go by in my very stressful job that I don't close my eyes and visualize catching a nice wind and seeing the water rushing under the tramp and feeling the mist hitting me. This is fun stuff!

Its addictive stuff and I have made so many new friends the people into cat sailing are just good fun loving people! icon_smile
  • I will be 67 in a few months and the I still have the same feelings. We had about 12 boats sailing off the beach in Delray this weekend. Elias
    rodrfamiAs always, lots of great info. Thanks so much everyone.

HULLFLYER (Elias, right?), you gave me some great advice almost 2 years ago as a first time cat buyer. Thanks!! I know this sounds really corny but a day doesn't go by in my very stressful job that I don't close my eyes and visualize catching a nice wind and seeing the water rushing under the tramp and feeling the mist hitting me. This is fun stuff!

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.