Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Miracle 20 parts help!!!  Bottom

• I have recently acquired a miracle 20 which has been abandoned and stripped of sails, rudders, dagger boards, all the high dollar items. Need help in putting her back together. I know the model has been discontinued and I am really finding it hard to find parts that are used. I am in Fort Walton Beach FL., you would think I could find used parts here but not having any luck! Does anyone have any suggestions icon_confused

Edited by merc on Dec 14, 2010 - 10:42 PM.
  • It might take a little patience to find all those parts for a H20, but they are out there. The Hobie 20 didn't sell in near the quantity, or for as long, as the H14-16-18 but still a bunch were sold. Probably more Hobie 20's sold than (nearly) all other production catamaran models.

Since most of the catamaran manufacturing has been done by private vs public companies I don't think there is specific sales data available for most beachcats.

I would suggest placing a "parts wanted" ad in the classifieds with a list of your needs.

And keep us informed how your rebuild goes, always good to see a neglected cat come back to life!

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Try Key Sailing, Kirk Newkirk.
  • Thanks Damon, it is sad seeing this boat in the shape it is in,but I am patient and will do all that I can to get this boat back on the water!
  • Thanks Tami, I have spoke with a couple of people there and the person I need to talk to never seems to be there. I have left my number and have not recieved a call back yet. I shall keep trying.
    Doug
  • Hi merc. I sent you a pm.

--
    Dave Wilson
    Hobie 16, Hobie 14
    Tampa, FL
    --
  • Thanks Dave!!

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.