Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

2010 Tybee 500 Final Results  Bottom

• I've just published a short wrapup with the final results of the Tybee 500. Since I got back to Memphis I've been just swamped with "catch-up" work so I haven't been able to write my own story. Luckily I have a good relationship with the webmaster at the Tybee 500 website. icon_lol
    http://www.thebeachcats.com/Article344.html

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • awesome race~! Congrats to all the racers

no shuttle craft incidents
    no injuries that i heard of??? (besides a nacra or so)

Awesome video coverage
    and pics from Damons patio~ how rough he had it!~ (just kidding, great job)
  • andrewscottno shuttle craft incidents
    no injuries that i heard of???

Quote(besides a nacra or so)

One well-used Nacra 20 from Seacats White was "retired from service" when the rear beams tore loose from the fiberglass and there wasn't enough solid fiberglass in the area to do a beach repair, although Chris and David did their best right up till the start of the next leg. That N20 had a lot of campaigns behind it
    Quotepics from Damons patio~ how rough he had it!~ (just kidding, great job)

It was rough but somebody had to do it. icon_biggrin Here's a pic of my office during the week. Notice the wire running from my laptop to the shoe. My Google phone was in there providing Internet connection for the live finish updates.

http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=73533

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.