Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Mounting CAT TRAX  Bottom

• Ok so I would really love to see what all you have done as far as creative ways to carry on or mount your CAT TRAX to your trailers. Pictures very welcome.

I have my CAT TRAX now and have considered a couple ways to do this but I want to make sure I'm not missing a good creative solution someone else has had. Why re-invent the wheel so to speak.

The cheaper the better... ;)

I have my boat off the trailer right now so I will try to take picture of the trailer if it gives anyone ideas

edited by: Quarath, May 19, 2010 - 04:13 PM

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --
  • I used to just set them on top of my hulls and tie them down. it semed to work okay, not real high tech but it worked .

--
    Ted
    Hobie 21SE Feral Cat
    Upstate NY lake sailing
    --
  • i simply lay mine under the boat, on the trailer (wheels facing forward and stern) and secure them to the trailer for transport.

a friend of mine ties his under his sterns, as if they were the rear wheels on the boat.(that face the car)

several friends put them on top of their bows

i had at 1 time, and a friend still uses 2 rubber yokes (any trailer store) attached to a piece of wood.. that is secured to the "A" part of his trailer and tied them to that.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.