Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Cheap G-cat on Milwaukee Craigslist  Bottom

• I don't know anything about these but I saw a G-cat in the Milwaukee Craigslist for $450. I'm not interested myself since I just bought my Solcat but I thought I'd pass it along to y'all. Anybody know anything about G-cats?

Here's the link to the ad: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/boa/1423444534.html
  • yes, we know alot about them.. generally very good cats. the 5.7 is a great stable cat for fun and family
  • I have had a G Cat 5.7 for six or seven years now. I like the smooth ride of the deep vee hulls and the forward tramp is something all cats should have.

Solid hulls... flies well and very controllable. The forward tramp does influence tacking in strong winds but has never caused me to flip. The hull design also discourages pitch polling too. Deep Vee hulls become plaining hulls when flying.

The price is right... but check the bottom of the hulls to check for thinness where the hulls meet the sand and shells. I discovered on mine how thin that can get... when I blew over one day and walked on them. The glass was thin enough to crack. It happens to all cats that beach a lot. So when looking at any used cats.... check the bottoms.

edited by: Deepsees, Oct 20, 2009 - 06:50 PM

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.