Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Harness Recommendations?  Bottom

• Hi folks,
    Need to buy 2 trapeze harnesses. would appreciate any suggestions on what to get and an idea of how much it will run me.

Thanks!!
  • go to a windsurfer hire place and try to pick up a couple of used nappy harnesses for $20

has worked for me:o)
  • Check out Murrays.com. They have some full and half harnesses that work well. I have two and like them both. Figure about $100 each by the time you have the spreader and shipping.

--
    Scott,
    ‘92 H18 w/SX wings
    ‘95 Hobie Funseeker 12 (Holder 12)
    ‘96/‘01/‘14 Hobie Waves
    --
  • prices vary greatly from style to style (full vs 1/2 harness to bucket)

Used is a one way to save.. but personally.. thats JUST LIKE buying used underware to me.... i boat a boat that came with a harness.... it smelled like #%$&% (i threw it right out)

many people use/like the race 1/2 harness from murrays.com cost about 110 plus spreader (20-40)

i own that one, its ok,, but pinches after a while

others like the full harness... its really personal pref. make sure you get the right size... to big is worse..

also most Magic Marine harness oweners love their harness...
  • I have a gill skiff harness and a gill spreader bar harness. Out of the two, I prefer the skiff.

Both are comfortable, have releasable hooks and run around $200. I may not have gone quite so high if I hadn't had back surgery.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.