Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

My second voyage went, "Not So Good." Now, the rest of the story.........lol  Bottom

• Looks like there were a lot of readers of my novel:
    http://www.thebeachcats.c…ewtopic-topic-11337.html

Well, since I wrote that one a bunch has happened. I did get the other mast, so, I plan on swapping some parts. I found that I didn't break my ribs in the fall, just cracked em. I broke them when I rolled over onto my right side about 3:30am Friday morning. I heard 2 snaps, both sounded like one of those thick as your thumb wooden pencils being broken in two, and it kind of felt like that. I can say for certain, I've never felt pain quite like that, just breathing was unbearable. Luckily I had about 30 Pecocets lying around from previous unmentionables. So, after getting pain pills down, and ribs wrapped snuggly, I can at least get out of bed. I was disabled from a stroke in 2002, but this is REALLY disabling, had the hiccups this morning, and thought about suicide lol, (just kidding, but you get the idea) Man, I believe this is just about the worst bones you can break. And cracked ribs aint sheet! I hope I get well soon enough to sail one more time before the ice and snow hit's Minnesota!

edited by: cougarmarkIV, Aug 16, 2009 - 06:06 PM

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.