Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Holiday Weekend In Michigan  Bottom

• Hello,
    I am just getting familiar with my P16 and want to take it out somewhere around Michigan for the 4th of July weekend. Trouble is, I don't have any friends that are into sailing to join me. I thought I would check to see if anyone on here was interested in meeting up
  • Where are you going to be?
  • Next weekend I am going to go down to Lake St. Clair and try to find a good spot for the long weekend of the 4th. I have heard of a few places to check out but I haven't decided yet
    Thanks,
    Nathan
  • Pretty far north but Grand Traverse Bay is the place to be the 4th.
  • Thanks for the advice, you might be right. Looking at the map it doesn't look like Lake St Clair has much for beaches. That area looks much more suited for sailing cats
  • FYI, Gun lake MI is a great spot to sail your p16. It has alot of beach front for beach cats.
    NathanP16Hello,
    I am just getting familiar with my P16 and want to take it out somewhere around Michigan for the 4th of July weekend. Trouble is, I don't have any friends that are into sailing to join me. I thought I would check to see if anyone on here was interested in meeting up

• I live on west bay Traverse City. There are about 5 catamarans moored there now. I have a extra mooring. There are two beach bars to sail to. The Holiday Inn is a particular favorite with their beach landing and a large tiki bar, no shoes or shirts required.We will be out there quite a lot during the 4th. The national cherry festive runs July 4-11 http://www.cherryfestival.org/#3a

You won't be bored.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.