Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Dimensions of Hobie Catamarans for stacking  Bottom

• I am working on a project which will require stacking 3 hobie cats on top of each other in a garage type situation. icon_eek I don't have access to my boats at this time, and I am looking for the dimensions of the Hobie line of cats to help in the deciding which cats to bring or purchase. The dimension that is hardest to find is the height of the boat, with no mast on it, from the bottom of the pontoons to the highest part of the pontoon or trampoline frame, whichever is greater. The length and width dimensions are easy to find.

If you have a Hobie, please measure this dimension and send it!! Please! icon_wink Dimensions for any of the boats is better than none.

You may find yourself on vacation and wanting to rent one of my cats one day, and won't you be glad you helped out!!

Hobie 14
    Hobie 16
    Hobie 17
    FX-One
    Hobie 18
    Tiger
    Miracle 20
    Hobie 21SC

Thanks
    Bob icon_cool

edited by: bomber, Feb 06, 2008 - 04:56 PM
  • for other - perhaps a bit crazy purposes, i measure the high point of the tramp (where the mast seats) to the bottom of hulls on the H16 to be approx 32 inches. widest point of hulls about 96 inches. hope this helps.
    andyb

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.