News » General Noise
Here's a website that looks pretty useful if you are traveling to an unfamiliar area and want to find out what marina facilities are available. They have info on marinas world-wide, click on "Read More" to see the announcement.
16 reasons Sailing is better than sex:
1. You don't have to hide your Sailing magazines.
2. It's perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to Sail with you once in a while.
3. The Ten Commandments don't say anything about Sailing.
4. If your partner takes pictures or videotapes of you Sailing your beachcat, you don't have to worry about them showing up on the Internet if you become famous.
Looking for a place to go sailing this year- near Lancaster/Harrisburg, PA. Tried Havre de Grace, MD. Didn't like the rockey shore, Susquehana Flats.. The lake I sailed in is down 14' due to the drought. Looking for a place, northern Chesepeake Bay?...
10. Jibsheet? What's that?
9. What do you mean, take off my spiked golf shoes?
8. Wow! We went the whole day without one pictchpo.... AAAAHHHH!!!
7. Let's go get a closer look at those jetskis.
6. Mind if I light up this cigar?
5. Here comes the coastguard. Did I mention I that I have a 10lb bag of cocaine in my shorts?
4. You've had your laugh. Now help me get my head out of the trampoline lacing.
3. We're sure to win. I brought my lucky anvil collection.
2. But... I thought you put the hull plugs in.
1. So... do you trailer with your rudders on or off?
Hey Damon, looks very good. Nice work.
You might consider adding a "General Noise" or "general squawk" or whatever category. For notes like this that don't really fit into the stories category. Or will that start to then get too "chatty"?
Maybe a classifieds section? For members trying to sell off stuff?
Anyway, it looks great.