Winter Sailing

I'm a Texas guy and consider winter weather to be the week the A/C only turns on twice. I came across this video on youtube and thought of ya'll (translated into you guys) up North. I thought I was cold when the water got in the 60's...my hats off to you guys that push it.

http://www.youtube.com/wa…Ja2gOE70&feature=related

I wish I could sail this time of the year, but no...weather here tonight is 16 Degrees, 25 mph winds, and snow flurries...burrrr. A little cold here for November.

Awesome vid by the way
Brrrrrr. We had a bonfire/bbq. party down at the beach last night. Boats all tucked away and ice everywhere. Still low 40's and no wind and clear.
Hi : I often thought about purchasing a good dry suit & sailing my P-19 cat in the Winter ,but i can't find any crew.
I put my cat away in mid Nov. & do alot of "frost bite" sailing from Nov.-April on my Flying Scot. Living in Brooklyn , I get alot of great days to sail out of Sheepshead bay on the Ocean!
Yesterday, 80 degrees. Today 35. i guess winter is here for the next couple days...Brrrr.

Good thing my unexpected dip in the lake was yesterday.
I also took a little swim at Bastrop last Sunday Turtlecat..... where are you at in Texas?
Hey rebell, I'm in San Marcos. sail mostly on Canyon lake. Was fishing the other day up the Guadalupe when I took the dive...Steel toe boots, jeans. I ended up fishing in my skivies till the jeans were dry. Thank goodness I was well up river cause I looked hilarious. Insult to injury was when the girlfriend pulled in the large mouth bass...and I got nothing but a funny tan.