SIZZLER from JAWS 2

I once owned the original SIZZLER from the movie JAWS 2.
I purchased it from Steve Curren yacht sales in Marina Del Rey California in 1990. I lived in El Segundo at the time. I was a novice sailor at the time and my father thought this would be a good goal for me.
The cat was in a yard behind the main office and I could see it from our slip where my dad and I would sail from. We had to get a jib made for the cat because it was missing from the sail bag. There was two main sails. One was white with a mural of a shark on it and one two tone red. I was able to confirm the boat was the actual boat from the movie by examining the film in a particular scene where my SIZZLER cut through one of the upside down Tornadoes. My boat had the scratches in the paint and a dent to match the damage seen in the movie. In 1995 I moved to Salem Oregon and stored to boat at my mothers property. I moved back to L.A. in 1996 and a few years later my mom lost the property to foreclosure. I never saw the boat again. Too bad because my father and I did a lot of work to it and it was a joy to sail. I deeply regret not getting my SIZZLER back from Oregon. Where could it be now?
I used to live near Steve Curren yacht sails and remember that boat sitting in the parking lot! Very unusual to say the least. Was it made of aluminum? I also remember a very unusual paint job, flames all down the hull, correct?

--
Bill Townsend
G-Cat 5.0
Sarasota
--
did some checking on the www. the first link was to this site. good article here.
https://www.thebeachcats.com/news/116/the-sizzler-catamaran,-aluminum-beachcat/
My father had one as a teen in the early 70's. Boat I learned to sail on. It was like something out of the future
back in those days.
When I was a teen MN3. My father was in his 30's. It was actually a cool boat. Had a SS keel and us kids hauled it up and down the seawall. Fairly light Aluminum with foam core. I remember feeling real cool one summer as it was the only cat on the lake thus fastest sailboat. Really, know one ever seen one before.
QuoteI remember feeling real cool one summer

I always thought you were "real cool"

Miss ya Screaming Jim!!!