WOW! An hour on Google, and I can't find a new A-class catamaran manufacturer!

Broken, outdated links to manufacturers, a bunch of used boats for sale, but no F&#*&! results finding a current 2021/2022 builder for an A-Cat. The International associations are of no help except to show some classified ads for used boats. Wikipedia is no help. Either Google is now useless, or I'm just not entering the correct search terms. Can someone please post a link to a current manufacturer who is taking orders for new A-cats?

--
High Point, NC

Exploder A15 A-Class Catamaran
Hobie FX One Catamaran
Hobie Tandem Island Trimaran
Weta Trimaran
--
Get on the A Cat site, look at the ads, then punch in the makers name. I found DNA & Exploder real quick.
Dustin@fastboatstuff.com for the US eXploder dealer
Yep, went to a-cat.org site, found ads for used boats. No links to dealer or sales spec sheets for new A-cats. Went to DNA site, all were foiling a-cats. Typed in "Exploder USA catamarans" and found site with price list and description of new boats. Try typing in "a-cat catamarans" in Google, and "exploder" doesn't come up even after 10 pages! Looks like they're not making non-foiling cats, but I'll check them out. Thanks!

--
High Point, NC

Exploder A15 A-Class Catamaran
Hobie FX One Catamaran
Hobie Tandem Island Trimaran
Weta Trimaran
--
Both Exploder and DNA will build you a classic boat. Start sending some e-mails. Exploder is much better supported in the US.

--
Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
--