Costa Rica Cat Rentals

I've been searching everywhere online for Hobie Cat rentals in the Jaco / Playa Hermosa / Miguel Antonio areas and am having a hard time finding some. Does anyone here live in or frequent CR and know of any places?

Thx! icon_confused
Pity you're getting crickets; I'm curious as well. A (non-sailor) pal of mine happens to be down there at the moment, but he's mostly inland, and he hasn't seen anything relevant (yet) on the smaller lakes or in the little time he spent on the coast. Promised to keep his eyes open for me, though.

Myself, I'm also really curious about Lake Nicaragua, just over the border.

--
Southern Alberta and all over the damn place.
1981 SuperCat 20 "Roberts' Rockets"
1983 SuperCat 19
TriFoiler #23 "Unfair Advantage"
Mystere 17
Unicorn A-Class (probably made by Trowbridge) that I couldn't resist rescuing at auction.
H18 & Zygal (classic) Tornado - stolen and destroyed - very unpleasant story.
Invitation and Mistral and Sunflower and windsurfers w/ Harken hydrofoils and god knows what else...
--
They only have Hobie Waves http://costaricasailing.com/
Man, we're a long way from the 80s-90s when you could rent an H16 just about anywhere; in my travels I rented them on Long Beach, the south of France, etc.

--
1983 SuperCat 19
Mystere 17
Unicorn A-Class (probably made by Trowbridge) that I couldn't resist rescuing at auction.
Invitation and Mistral and Sunflower and windsurfers w/ Harken hydrofoils and god knows what else...
--
Waves and Getaways have taken over the rental market.

--
'82 Super Cat 15
Hull #315
Virginia
Previously owned: '70 H14, '79 H16, '68 Sailmaster 26, '85 H14T
--
Of course - they're bulletproof.

--
1983 SuperCat 19
Mystere 17
--