Spare mast for 21SE

I was able to find an extra 21SE mast in great shape from a parts boat I picked up last weekend. icon_cool

This extra mast weighs 71 lbs. and my original mast weighs 74 lbs. I did add some fiberglass to my comtip three years ago and my exit blocks (2) are heavy duty and not composite like this spare mast has. Plus ,I added a Nautos XR1 SINGLE ROPE CLUTCH to hold my spinnaker halyard from creeping through the exit block so my top down furling spinnaker anti torque line functions right. So there is the extra 3 lbs.

Now, I will detail this extra mast and add a couple of upgrades so it is ready change out if needed. Than off to the warehouse for storage. icon_wink

I may take the extra hulls to the landfill unless someone needs them.... icon_frown

Or practice my craft and rebuild the wing sockets.....and search of other missing parts that this parts boat is missing.... icon_smile

--
Bill 404 21SE
--
Are the hulls advertised anywhere?

--
'82 Super Cat 15
Hull #315
Virginia
Previously owned: '70 H14, '79 H16, '68 Sailmaster 26, '85 H14T
--
gahamby, these extra hulls are in poor shape , that why they may end up at the landfill. I have not posted these hull anywhere because of that.

I do live Columbus, Indiana which seems isolated from much of the catamaran community.

--
Bill 404 21SE
--
Perhaps they're done.
https://www.hobie.com/forums/index.php
You might throw them on here just in case.

--
'82 Super Cat 15
Hull #315
Virginia
Previously owned: '70 H14, '79 H16, '68 Sailmaster 26, '85 H14T
--