Identifying a HOBIE 17 18 20 Wave New Style Upper Rudder Casting w/ H18 Tiller Arm

I have a pair of rudder castings which I thought were the 17 18 20 Wave New Style castings, each one clearly stamped on the inside with an L or an R. However, the angle of the tiller arm seems to be the opposite of what it should be: the "R" rudder casting's arm veers to the right (outward) instead of the left (inward), and vice versa. Any thoughts on what's wrong?
Can you post a pic? The tiller arms on the Hobie rudder system should definitely point inward. That said, I don't recall any R/L markings on any of the 17/18/20 rudder assemblies I've ever owned. So maybe you don't actually have the Hobie system. Also, the handing on the H17/18/etc. system only applies to the upper castings. The lower castings are not handed and the same lower casting is used on both sides.

sm
There are no marks on my '98 h17 castings. They do point inward. Looks like they would fit on either side otherwise.
I did eventually find an answer: the very early ones were mis-marked by Hobie's casting vendor, but Hobie used them anyway. For the next round of castings they removed the L/R markings. Who woulda thunk it?
Both my boats castings are marked backwards. I've seen it that way on every boat I've looked at
Dart 18 sails white in ft Lauderdale I finally sailed with them 3 days, sails fine please email shawesq@gmail.com if u r still interested,I could text u pictures of sails on my white Dart 18, don't hav your phone, here in fla til weds[email][/email]