Hobie 14/16 main sheet triple blocks

Upgrading to 6:1 on my 14.

1. Any feedback on the Nautos triple blocks?

2. Are most using a 57mm on the lower and 40mm for the upper?

3. Is 8mm/ 5/16 the preferred dia for the main sheet?

4. Is Salsa still in favor or has something better come along.

5. Has anyone tried the 8mm FSE Robline Racing Sheet?
6:1 is too much purchase for H-14. 5:1 preferred. You'll end up with too much line on deck. Pete
Do you know that from experience? Noticed the setup on several 14's at local races. Tramp area on the 14 is about the same as the 16 and there is only 1 person vice 2.

Noticed the Getaway uses a triple on the bottom with a double on the top or 5:1
Tramp area doesn't count. H-16 sail area is 218 vs 113 for H-14. This pressure is what counts. Hobie & Prindle 16 traditionally came with 5:1. Upgrade to 6:1 was adequate & desired. H-14 comes with 4:1 & 5:1 is adequate. Sailed H-14's in 3-25 mph (since 1970). Too much line on tramp is receipt for entanglement. Pete
I don't agree with Pbegle at all. Look at the most resent H14 NACs most everyone is running a 6:1 or at least the triple blocks configured as a 4:1. Its easy enough to re reeve the blocks to achieve a lower purchase when that would be desired. On both my H14s I'm running Harken H194 lowers with the matching 2.25" upper. I've seen others use the combination you mentioned; I believe it would be adequete. The extra line on the tramp is nothing to worry about, remember the 14 does not have a jib or spin sheet to contend with.
Looked at a 16 today and it had the 57mm/2:25" Harken Carbo on the lower and a 29MM triple on the top. Running 5/16 Salsa. The upper block looks tiny but it is rated for 5/16" and the owner loves it. Running it 6:1

He said it was over 2 pounds lighter then the previous setup with the 5/16 Salsa.

Looked at a Getaway and it is running a 5:1. Triple on the bottom and a Double the top with a becket.