Friends are great

In another week, I will return to Florida's panhandle to add a new top down furling spinnaker and hardware kit to my 1989 Hobie21SE .Something like the M32. Randy Smyth had designed this new sail and has put together a hardware kit. My part of this project is the spinnaker pole which my buddy Bill gave me and JWOLFMACHINING.COM is milling the end cap for this pole. Thanks to my network of friends, this project is all coming together. My new friend Barb let me store my boat at her home in Fort Walton Beach, FL. and Rick Adams secured my boat from hurricane Nate. icon_smile

Retirement is great! Spend your life building for the future and WOW here it is........see you on salty waters......Indiana Bill is returning to Fort Walton Yacht Club to sail with friends.....sheet in! icon_wink

I am still looking for an extra mast or comptip for my buddys Hobie 21SE, please help him get his boat on the water. Thanks!

--
Bill 404 21SE
--
Ahhh, Ft Walton Beach. I grew up in Niceville and have a Sis that lives in Crestview. If you check out my photo album you will see pics of when I had my H16 at Choctawhatchee bay this past August. Can't wait to get back down there.

Edited by martyr on Oct 08, 2017 - 10:19 PM.

--
Marty
1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
--
Strong work, Bill!
Party on!

--
Sheet In!
Bob
_/)_____/)_/)____/)____/)_____/)/)__________/)__
Prindle 18-2 #244 "Wakizashi"
Prindle 16 #3690 "Pegasus" Sold (sigh)
AZ Multihull Fleet 42 member
(Way) Past Commodore of Prindle Fleet 14
Arizona, USA
--
We will be trying out my new top down furling spinnaker this week @ Fort Walton Beach.... icon_cool

--
Bill 404 21SE
--