Where to get new rigging for a G-Cat 5.7

I am looking into purchasing a 1982 5.7 G-cat. The current owner said I should replace the rigging and I am wondering where I can get this done and how much it will cost.

Not like I can go to the G-Cat website. I checked Murrys and did not see anything there. Maybe they are the same as a Hobie 18?

The Cat is located in St Pete Florida and I will be bringing it south to Bradenton Florida.

TIA

Matthew
Any local rigging shop can make it up for you. JSI is local to you. Or call a Sail loft, they will know the local riggers.

-Mike
I guess I need to get familiar with ordering custom made items if I purchase the G-Cat.

I have a Hobie 16 now and that sure is easy to get anything for it online.

Thanks Mike.
Salty dog marine has Gcat 5.7 sets. Heavier duty than original rigging and very reasonable.
mikekrantzAny local rigging shop can make it up for you. JSI is local to you. Or call a Sail loft, they will know the local riggers.

-Mike

JSI (and the doyle shop) was sold - it is now called Island Nautical. I have stays from them (and just had them put custom wings on my boat) - superb workmanship
jalexSalty dog marine has Gcat 5.7 sets. Heavier duty than original rigging and very reasonable.

I got a full set of standing rigging for my G-Cat 5.7 from Salty Dog. Well priced and delivered in a timely manner. 2 thumbs up!