Looking For a ride

I'm working in the New Orleans area until July and am hoping there's some beach cat sailors to hook up with. I'm renting a place in Slidell on Oak Harbor and could even buy/rent something while I'm here.

Lance
Damn, you get around Lance

--
Carl

Dart 18x2
Nacra 5.8
1967 B-LION for sale
1985 Hobie 18
Windrider Rave x2 for sale
--
Best bet will be in Ocean Springs...several of their members are from NOLA/BR area.

http://www.osyc.com/

--
Jerome Vaughan
Hobie 16
Clinton, Mississippi
--
Lance,
I work in New Orleans and have a Hobie 18 on the beach in Ocean Springs, that I put up for sell yesterday.

Maybe we can work something out.
Glenn
glenn.bolnerI put up for sell yesterday.

What Glenn? Selling the 18? Say it ain't so! Hope this just means you've bought a newer Hobie 18.

--
Damon Linkous
1992 Hobie 18
Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
--
Damon,
It is a newer boat, a Nacra 20. Maybe the buyer will want to keep racing her she has won a few in the 7 years I have had her. It took a few years of following you to see how to really make her go.

Glenn
PS I put the classified ad in on your website but it is not showing up. Should I try and enter it in again?
Nacra 20! Wow, just try to remember us common folk while you are partying with the rock stars. icon_biggrin

I looked to see if your ad was stuck in a pending status but I don't see anything from your username at all. Must not have completely submitted.

I thought I found it but it just happened another Hobie 18 popped up, but in California.
http://www.thebeachcats.c…7-1984-hobie-cat-18.html

--
Damon Linkous
1992 Hobie 18
Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
--
Thanks Jerome,

I'm now a member of the OSYC and just need to get checked out before I hit the water. Only an hours drive from Slidell.

Thanks for the offer Glen. Maybe there's something we can work out. My email is lispfx@yahoo.com

Lance
Cool.....see you at Slip To Ship!

--
Jerome Vaughan
Hobie 16
Clinton, Mississippi
--
Lance,

I'm thinking about coming over to OSYC for the Slip to Ship. So far I don't have crew, so I'd be willing to let you hitch a ride with me. Let me know!

--
Tim
81 Hobie 16
87 Nacra 5.7
Austin, TX
--
Thanks for the invite Tim. I could be working Saturdays and even Sundays by that time. I probably won't know till the week of the event. Too Bad
No prob, Lance. I'm still working out logistics, but am really hoping to make it. I'll most likely be solo, so the ride will probably be available if you can swing the weekend off.

--
Tim
81 Hobie 16
87 Nacra 5.7
Austin, TX
--
timinaustin: You bringing the N5.7 to S2S? There's a really good N5.7 sailor from Mobile that bought a newer 570 a couple of years ago, and he should be there. If you do end up needing crew, finding someone should not be a problem.

--
Jerome Vaughan
Hobie 16
Clinton, Mississippi
--
Quotetiminaustin: You bringing the N5.7 to S2S? There's a really good N5.7 sailor from Mobile that bought a newer 570 a couple of years ago, and he should be there. If you do end up needing crew, finding someone should not be a problem.

Yup, planning to bring the 5.7. Don't really want to go off-shore with the H16! Everything is lining up so far, so I should be there. It's good to know that crew is available. If it's blowing 15+ I'll need somebody to help hold this thing down.

--
Tim
81 Hobie 16
87 Nacra 5.7
Austin, TX
--
Great hope to be there
[quote=timinaustin]
QuoteEverything is lining up so far, so I should be there.

spfxGreat hope to be there

First round is on me!

--
Jerome Vaughan
Hobie 16
Clinton, Mississippi
--