Prindle 19mx or Hobie 20 Miracle?

Hi everybody
In 2010 I changed my old P18 into a 1991 P19mx that is in very good shape. It has been a nice change although we have just one set of dacron sails. A friend sells his 2000 Hobie 20 Miracle with 2 sails sets, one mylar. It has no gennaker. What do you think? Is it a worth change? I am not thinking on F18 because I am not a racer and we also use the cat as a family boat.
Just to have an idea of how we are sailing I share a 30 second video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfouH2-e3-Q&feature=youtube_gdata
Thanks from Chile
Depends on what you are looking for in a boat? Sails seem important since you mention them for each boat.
If that is the main concern you could just buy a new set for the 19. Both are excellent choices. I would personally stay with the prindle because it has center boards and a slightly lower portsmouth number.
The Hobie has the advantage of being ten years newer and is a bit easier to get parts for.

--
Pete Knapp
Schodack landing,NY
Goodall Viper,AHPC Viper,Nacra I20
--
if you have a well working 19mx... i would personally suggest keeping it and investing in new sails vs purchasing another boat that is not much of an upgrade, that may have unknown problems
Thank you very much Pete an NN3. Your advice are similar to what I have heard here. I will stay with the Prindle. Best regards, Rodrigo