Sailing Foods, what do you bring?

What do you bring to the lake/Ocean? It will be great to get more ideas from all of you? I normally bring a grill for the beach or my boat grill and maybe we will do the Norm Hotdogs Hamburgers! For cold foods i will bring cold subs, beer, water, chips , nuts..

--
Reynolds 21 Catamaran #38
Pennsylvania, PA.
--
rum
Beer

--
Rob
OKC
Pile of Nacra parts..
--
Beer, good German beer. It comes in 500ml cans,(several will fit in the tramp pocket), & really, beer encompasses 3 out of 4 food groups on the Healthy Eating Guidelines, published by Health Canada, what more would be required?

--
Hobie 18 Magnum
Dart 15
Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
Nacra 5.7
Nacra 5.0
Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
--
I forgot OREOS!

--
Pennsylvania, PA.
--
1 bag "baconette hot and spicy" pork skins...1 gazillion beers...

if camping, i huge azz bag of cheesy puffs...you can use them as torches/firewood if needed...works as baitfish bait...burns smooth...

Edited by coastrat on Oct 10, 2012 - 04:44 PM.

--
Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
bill harris
hattiesburg, mississippi
prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
--
Capt. Coastrat, how could you forget Rose's Bar-B-Q: yardbird, sometimes ribs. I'm talkin bout Bar-Ba-Que man banana !

--
Hank, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, P16 - "Sideways"
--
Tuna kits, Cheetos and Diet Coke!
The breakfast of champions!
Liquid bread.

Usually something light so I can drink all day without getting plastered.

--
Uwe
94 Prindle 19 - "überKat"
DFW, TX
--
I like that Liquid Bread, funny but on a State Park Lake we have to hide things! just saying. :)

--
Pennsylvania, PA.
--
if you are extremely careful and steady handed.. you can transfer the rum from the glass bottle it comes in, and disguise it by pouring it into a gator aid bottle (shhhhhhhh)
Are you able to make that pour on the wire? That would be the mark of a great skipper.

--
Pete Knapp
Schodack landing,NY
Goodall Viper,AHPC Viper,Nacra I20
--