Mast replace or Substitute

So.. I may have yet one more N5.2 in my future. But needs a mast.. Not an easy find here in Calif.. I have a H18 mast available.Looks like it might fit the nacra DS and ball/post arangement.. Know of a P18 that could be a parts boat.. Got a guy in Cal South with lots of cat parts. Any suggestions about which way to go if I cant find a Nacra stick?? Thx Hal

--
Hal Liske
Livermore CA
H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
--
Just have a ball machined to the appropriate size if that's the only thing that will not work.

--
Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
--
hal, it looks like your about 1 boat short of a dealership! which one(s) are your favorite? mayby thin down the herd and pimp the good ones...new sails,tramps,lines, and the like. or keep on collecting and sell us your overflow parts and boats. might as well pick up that prindle for some variety!

--
Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
bill harris
hattiesburg, mississippi
prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
--
Bill.. He He. Made me chuckle !! I did not add the new craigs find to the list as yet.. . last regestered in "85".. A 79 H-16. $300 I am getting ready for the rush to cats after the A Cup hits San Fran. Goint to end up with a great H-17,, a all new N-5.2,, and lots of parts and boats for sale.. Cheers H

--
Hal Liske
Livermore CA
It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
--
i like your thinking !!!...be prepared for "HONEST HAL'S QUALITY PRE-OWNED CATAMARANS"...there's gold in them there hills! now if you can snatch up every bargain boat between now and the race, you can corner the market for the first time cat owners in the bay area, which will be many after the races...love it!

--
Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
bill harris
hattiesburg, mississippi
prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
--
Not sure it will take off now that you have spilled the beans. BUT I do like the name..

--
Hal Liske
Livermore CA
It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
--