Spinnaker Pole

Hi, all wondering if any of you have a spinnaker pole on a H16 if so wondering if someone can pass on the length of it or is there a required length it is suppose to be.Thank s ahead of time to all.I always appreciate everyones input.Thanks
why not look at the hobie stock gear (hobie.com)

you will find all the specs to be compliant to race (regardless of your desire to race or not)
I don't see anytihng on the hobie site for dimensions at all.I can't believe that no-body has a spin pole that they can measure or maybe noses are in the air.
I don't think there was a factory spin on a 16. If you have a spin that you think would fit, you can call the sail maker. They should have an idea of how far in front of the mast the tack should be. If not, you can mock up a pole and see how it looks. If its not factory, there is no set size for the sail or pole.

QuoteI can't believe that no-body has a spin pole that they can measure or maybe noses are in the air.

You aren't going to get much help by insulting people...
Hobie Europe has a Spin for the H16. Their website shows line routing and a tramp bag released and trumpet snuffer option. They call it an spi kit

Check out www.hobie-cat.net

--
Scott,
‘92 H18 w/SX wings
‘95 Hobie Funseeker 12 (Holder 12)
‘96/‘01/‘14 Hobie Waves
--
Hobie USA also sells them

HOBIE 16 Trumpet Snuffer Spinnaker System
20999020 H16 Pole, Snuffer, Spinnaker & Hardware
F16032110 H16 Spinnaker (Colors vary)

http://www.hobiecat.com/m…009-10_international.pdf page 15