Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Donations for the beachcats  Bottom

• Damon,
    I just PayPalled you $20, it's been a while since I sent you some cash. Sometimes we forget that one of the best deals in cat sailing are the resources on this website and the contacts we make here. Without it a lot of us wouldn't have been able to get into cat sailing and maintain our 30+ year old boats. I would encourage people to show a bit of love if this site has helped you out.

And no no-one asked me to post this, one of my friends just noted to me how great the resources here are. Lots of sleep has been lost reading the forum archives and looking through the technical help.

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • Dave,

Thanks, I really appreciate the cash and the kind words.

Doesn't happen often, but when I get that email from PayPal with the subject "Notification of Donation Received" it makes my day.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Thanks for everything Damon. See you soon at the lake or gulf

--
    Tim
    Collierville (Memphis), TN
    Supercat 15--sold :(
    Hobie monocat--given
    Vanguard 15--traded for...
    Nacra 4.5--sold
    Nacra 5.7
    Hobie 14–sold to make room for...
    Supercat 17–sold
    --
  • As the top contributor to this site, i feel that i deserve at least 1/2 that money.
    If you prefer i will send you my pay pal info and you can just make a second donation to the "keep andrew's rum barrel happy" fund - let me know what works best for you... heck i want to make it as easy as possible -

QuoteSometimes we forget that one of the best deals in cat sailing are the resources on this website a
  • Damon,
    Along those lines, the link to cafepress in your sig doesn't work anymore and a quick search failed to turn anything up. My old beachcats shirt from 10+ years ago (pre cafepress) is shot and it's time for a new one or 2. Do you still have shirts?

-Eric
  • Andrew, I know how you feel I think I'm 4th or 5th although not as experienced. If I'm down your way I'll bring you a bottle. :)

Maybe a few more designs also. Simpler ones. I need sailing t shirts!

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • QuoteAndrew, I know how you feel I think I'm 4th or 5th although not as experienced. If I'm down your way I'll bring you a bottle. :)

no need to go to the store - just send cash!

i am kiddin' of course - :)

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.