Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Distance races around the South East?  Bottom

• So I know of the Mug Race, and Gilligan's Run. Are there any other 1 - 2 day distance races around the south east for normal people as opposed to the Florida 300 big money stuff. ? I dig the adventure.
  • There are distance races throughout the year. If they are not listed here check out catsailor.com. You could do any leg of the 300, Vero to Daytona was really cool. Hirams Haul in October should not be missed. Space Coast Catamarans runs races on the Indian River in the winter. The steeplechase in December is an awesome race and always an adventure. Late April is the Miami Key Largo Race.
  • there are a couple races out of dunedin fl every year

new years day (hangover regatta)
    memorial day
    4th of july
    the union regatta - labor day i think?
    dunedin cup (google it)

they used to have a macho (tampa to dunedin) and mini macho (circle clearwater beach) every year but that happens sporadically these days

it's portsmith racing,ususally distance races but sometimes they have pins, spin class and non (if there are enough boats) - $20 entrance for 2 usually

EDIT - i am sure i have some of those names/dates wrong - but u get the idea

Edited by MN3 on May 26, 2016 - 09:14 PM.
  • MN3there are a couple races out of dunedin fl every year

new years day (hangover regatta)
    memorial day
    4th of july
    the union regatta - labor day i think?
    dunedin cup (google it)

they used to have a macho (tampa to dunedin) and mini macho (circle clearwater beach) every year but that happens sporadically these days

it's portsmith racing,ususally distance races but sometimes they have pins, spin class and non (if there are enough boats) - $20 entrance for 2 usually

EDIT - i am sure i have some of those names/dates wrong - but u get the ideaEdited by MN3 on May 26, 2016 - 09:14 PM.

That's cool. The harder the better. Dunedin is like home base for me, all sorts of cat's sail out of there.
  • There is Round the Island from Fort Walton Beach, ~100 miles starting and stopping at the same location which is nice.

Ship to slip in Ocean Springs MS, Its this weekend 17 miles to an Island and back.

Duck Cup in Duck NC. ~25 miles IIRC 1st weekend in June

--
    Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.