Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

2015 OSYC Shearwater Regatta - Ocean Springs, MS  Bottom

• Hello All!

Your last opportunity for (semi) organized Cat racing in Sunny, beautiful Ocean Springs, MS is coming up on Halloween weekend.

This year's season-closing Shearwater Regatta is two days of buoy racing off the beach at OSYC. The dates are Saturday October 31 and Sunday November 1.

Once again Shearwater Pottery has teamed with OSSS/OSYC to provide custom trophies for 3 classes - if you liked last year's angry little Pirates you'll have another chance to make one your own! If registratnts are interested we may have a Halloween costume/decorate your boat contest - if you want to do that, let me know.

For those of you coming in from out of town we are offering no-fee rustic camping. Pitch your tent on the bay-side lawn or park your RV on the street-side. There won't be any hookups though so plan accordingly. We even promise to turn off the sprinkler system this time:)

My plan is to setup both an inner and outer course to accommodate fast cats, slower cats and dinghies. Bring your F18 or your 420 - all are welcome!

Registration is live at Regatta Network. Go to: http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/11323 . The NOR is posted now and I hope to have the Sailing Instructions posted in the near future.

Come on down, enjoy the nice weather and have a good time!

Jay Shuman
    OSYC Fleet Captain
    H16, H17, H20
  • Anyone need a skipper or crew?

--
    Tyler holmes
    Panama city, FL

Boat whore
    --
  • The weather forecast for Shearwater Weekend (10/31-11/1) was very ugly and filled with possible thunderstorms. In the interest of safety (and keeping folks from getting hit by lightning) 2015 Shearwater is cancelled.

Thanks for your interest - please come next year!

Jay Shuman
    2015 OSYC Fleet Captain
    H16, H17, H20

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.