Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Difficulty placing an ad for my Prindle 18 Catamaran For Sale in the classified Ads on this website  Bottom

• Hello I was having difficulty placing an ad for sale for my Prindle 18 Catamaran. I am a new registered User and every time I submit the Ad it acts like it is submitting it to the website, then the page that you start your placement of an ad appears in a minute. Then you click on my Ads to see the Ad and nothing. I have placed the same ad 3 times and same result ? Anyone that can offer some help would be greatly appreciated. The Website replied that they see my valid registered User name but they state they see no Ads placed by me at all ? FYI I am using Windows 8 with Internet Explorer 11.
    Thanks icon_confused

Edited by chuckstermania on Sep 30, 2015 - 01:18 PM.
  • try using firefox or chrome
  • "Might" be a bot control waiting on Damon to approve a new member. Give it time and Damon will get it sorted.

--
    Philip
    --
  • chuckstermaniaHello I was having difficulty placing an ad for sale for my Prindle 18 Catamaran. I am a new registered User and every time I submit the Ad it acts like it is submitting it to the website, then the page that you start your placement of an ad appears in a minute. Then you click on my Ads to see the Ad and nothing.

Chuckster,

Sounds like your ad is timing out or the submission is being blocked by something on your network, computer, or browser like security software or "ad blocker" that blocks cookies. When an ad is successfully submitted you are redirected to the new ad, if you see the ad submission page again it means the submission failed for some reason.

When you submit a new ad, the ad info is uploaded along with whatever pictures you have selected. During the upload, if the pictures you attached were larger than 1600 pixels on a side they are resized by the server.

If the pictures are very large your ISP may time out the connection before the process is complete, if you can resize the pics to 1600 before uploading that will help.

If you are running anything that blocks cookies you can add thebeachcats.com domain to the whitelist so that this site is not affected.

Let me know how it goes,

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • And as far as browsers are concerned, any browser that properly displays the site should work as long as it isn't blocking any of the site.
  • Thanks I will try these suggestions and I appreciate everyone's input and help. icon_smile

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.