Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Trampoline Attachment  Bottom

• My rig uses Hobie 18 tramp rails on the sides but must use the fore and aft beams or akas to attach the tramp ends...which is grommeted.

I would like to not have to "lace" it up to the beams but the line on the beam and "clip" the ends to the line on the beams...any inexpensive suggestions? I need 44 clips and keep it low cost.

Are there alternatives to stainless steel carabiners, etc, even Nylon?

--
    Leave places better for having been there; respect others,
    "The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." Harper Lee - Scout, To Kill a Mockingbird.
    Congress needs fixing, fix it!
    --
  • I don't quite follow you but maybe this will help.
    http://www.murrays.com/56-9892.html

--
    Ron
    Nacra F18
    Reservoir Sailing Assn.
    Brandon, Mississippi
    --
  • Yeah I haven't a single clue what you are asking. Maybe try to describe it in a different manner?

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • Lacing is by far the cheapest and most reliable option. Are you familiar with the buttons used on Nacra rear beams? Let's you lace faster and not have to go all the way around the beam.

I'm not aware of anything but a stainless steel hook or Hank that would be up to the task. I'm not sure how on earth you would be able to tension it properly with hooks on each end.
  • QuoteI'm not sure how on earth you would be able to tension it properly with hooks on each end.

+1
    You need some way to add tension to your tramp
    it effects your cat's overall stiffness (and a loose and floppy boat is not good)

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.