Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

OSYC Horn Island Hop 2015 (Date Change)  Bottom

• Due to a significant number of conflicts and challenges we are slipping Horn Island Hop one week to the right to 11-12 July. I apologize for the shift but our options were either slip one week or cancel the race - the date shift seemed like the better option.

The NOR is in review now and I plan to have registration live by the end of the week. I will also contact Damon and ask him to change the dates in the regatta listing section.

I'll post more info as it becomes available!

Jay Shuman
    2015 OSYC Fleet Captain
    H16 el Pollo Diablo
    H17
    H20 el Pollo de la Fatalidad
  • 2015 OSSS/OSYC Horn Island Hop registration is live! Go to http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/10623 for NOR, registration, etc.

We prevailed on The Man to try a no-cost camping option for this event. Camping will be no charge but will be true "primitive" camping. No extension cords, no water hook-ups, no waste water discharge.

Also please note the reduced entry fee . . .for early registrations. If you sign up before 05 July your entry is lower, we can guarantee you'll get your requested tee-shirt sizes and we can even match trophies to fleets - for example if there are enough entrants for a N20 fleet (5 entrants by 05JUL) we'll set up a class for you - it's that easy:)

After 05 July you get what you get for tee-shirt sizes, fleets racing and the late registration charge.

Will post more info as available . . . . .

Jay Shuman
    2015 OSYC Fleet Captain
    H16, H17, H20
  • Thanks Jay.....you da' man!!

--
    Jerome Vaughan
    Hobie 16
    Clinton, Mississippi
    --
  • According to the NOR, tomorrow's the last day to avoid the late registration fee!

--
    Jerome Vaughan
    Hobie 16
    Clinton, Mississippi
    --
  • I've been sailing here all week since last Saturday. Winds have been very good! Over 10kts and flying hulls daily. I had a spill/capsize/ man overboard incident Thursday trying to jibe to quickly. The water is warm and should be an amazing regatta. I'm trying to work out a Saturday only show up since I'm working in Memphis both Friday and Monday.

--
    Tim Grover
    1996 Hobie Miracle 20
    Two Hobie 14's
    1983 G-Cat Restored
    Memphis TN / North Mississippi
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.