Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

REMINDER: Mark Your Classified Ads Sold  Bottom

• It's getting to the time of year that the classifieds traffic really heats up. Save everyone, yourself and shoppers, time by marking your classifieds sold.

If you have placed ANY ads on the classifieds, please review your ads, they don't go away on their own.

It's frustrating for members shopping for boats and parts to contact a seller and either be told that the item sold months ago or not receive any response at all because the seller can't be bothered.

To mark you ad sold, simply login to the site with the same account you used to place the ad and click on the Mark Ad Sold link.

If you have an ad that you want to delete entirely, use the Edit Ad link and at the bottom of the edit page just above the submit button there is a checkbox to delete the ad. If that ad is sold, please mark it sold first before deleting.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Just reviewed mine, thanks again Damon for offering this wonderful marketplace to us all, at such reasonable terms. I'm hugely appreciative, it's served me very well, both buying and selling.

Dave
  • Always do Damon......

--
    John Schwartz
    Ventura, CA
    --
  • JohnESAlways do Damon......

davefarmerJust reviewed mine, thanks again Damon for offering this wonderful marketplace to us all, at such reasonable terms. I'm hugely appreciative, it's served me very well, both buying and selling.
    Dave

Believe me I appreciate you two and all the other regulars who make the site what it is. Just a little reminder for those other folks. icon_cool

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • I personally can't wait to mark my Prindle 18 as sold! icon_biggrin Nothing but nibbles yet.
  • keschwaI personally can't wait to mark my Prindle 18 as sold! icon_biggrin Nothing but nibbles yet.

That is a good looking 18 you have, you shouldn't have any problems selling that...

--
    John Schwartz
    Ventura, CA
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.