Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Pictures from Juana Good Time Regatta 2014  Bottom

• I've just uploaded about 500 pictures taken by my personal photographer. icon_biggrin

Located in the Juana 2014 album here in the "Day One" and "Day Two" albums.
    http://www.thebeachcats.c…ictures?g2_itemId=109321

Sample to show how crowded the line got with 70+ boats starting at one time!
    http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=111331&g2_serialNumber=3

And finally some good shots of my new sails on the water!

http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=110435&g2_serialNumber=3

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Damon . the pics are great as usual !!! Just didn't see any of your boat icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

--
    Doug Klem
    Pensacola , Fl.
    Blade F16
    Prindle 18-2 w/spin
    Prindle 18-2 x 3
    Prindle 19 MX
    --
  • PIRATE39Damon . the pics are great as usual !!! Just didn't see any of your boat icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Yea, I was a little miffed, all 500 were supposed to be of me. I don't know how those other boats got in. rofl2

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

--
  • the sail looks awesome. how much??
  • marcs2the sail looks awesome. how much??

Depends on your boat of course, but those Hobie 18 sails were $2,503 ($1,890 main and $613 jib) for the Dye Injection material which is about a $200 premium over the standard grey Pentax. This is the high quality 3 mil mylar outer layer material.

The EP sails are made to very high standards like "factory" sails that are expected to last a while. They include great big windows, tell tales, and a nice sail bag for each sail.

Not included is new battens and custom graphics like my "TheBeachcats.com" . The custom RBS batten set runs about $350.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

--
  • QuoteYea, I was a little miffed, all 500 were supposed to be of me.

Ha Ha, as I was looking through them I noticed that Heartbleed sail managed to sneak into quite a few of them. icon_cool

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • Kinda disappointed about not having the results printed out when they did trophies. I'm also scratching my head on how they figured up some stuff because the places I remember people finishing were not what they had on the results page.

Edited by ConnorG on Sep 13, 2014 - 06:20 PM.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.