Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Hobie Getaway Graphics need replacing  Bottom

• I have a 2004 Getaway with the original style graphics. They are losing their adhesiveness. Does anyone have a digital file containing pictures of these graphics? Hobie doesn't offer replacement graphics beyond the current style. I hoped they would offer OEM replacements since it's several years after production before new graphics are needed and by then they're not available. Marketing opportunity missed by Hobie. Thanks, Barry Martin
  • Update the grafix - now you have a NEW boat!! Better yet go to the local sign company and have something made that no one else will have - or the old stuff duplicated

--
    Lee - On the BIG Lake in MS

Harstil Kaulua 31 - Current Project Boat
    Cal 25 - What ? Time to freshen it up again??
    MC Scow 16 (1 in the water and 1 parts/project) SOLD
    Capri 22 - What do you mean you wont deliver it??
    Chrysler Pirateer 13 - new addition to the fleet
    --
  • You can email me a straight on images, I trace images in CAD all the time and can scale them to size, then I could either email them to you or I have some vinyl cutting connections local and could get them cut and shipped to you.
    I won't charge you anything for the CAD work but I wouldn't turn down a donation either to myself or to the beach cats website.

The vinyl would cost, but I don't even know what since it depends on so much.

--
    Cesar (Cez) S.
    Hobie 16 (had a few)
    Nacra 5.2 "Hull Yeah"
    Vectorworks XJ - A class (not named yet)
    West Michigan (Grand Rapids/Holland Area)
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.