--
    Ron
    Nacra F18
    Reservoir Sailing Assn.
    Brandon, Mississippi
    --
  • Ya'll .... I'm asking you to do 2 things:
    1. Tell your friends to sign up!
    2. Give our social committee ladies a huge hug and lots of love when ya'll get here!

BREAKFAST is going to ROCK... and so is dinner. I'm Cc'd on their coordination e-mails, mailbox blowing up... but I'm telling you it's going to be good... so AGAIN.... tell them how much you appreciate what they do...

Cheers, and see you at breakfast, or for check-in Friday night... or on the beach!
    -Rob Hobie-18 "DoubleTime"
  • Rob, all the RSA boats that I know of that are coming are registered.

--
    Ron
    Nacra F18
    Reservoir Sailing Assn.
    Brandon, Mississippi
    --
  • Anyone got any crew openings yet?
  • Got in later than I hoped, but the boat is on the OSYC lot. Coastal weather is always a crapshoot, but the forecast is looking great for the weekend.
    http://www.wunderground.c…cast?query=ocean+springs

Anyone be around the club during the day Thursday? I'll be setting up my 18 for the first time this year. wallbash

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • I'll be taking some kids out tonight for practice running the Whaler.. and around tomorrow throughout the day... change out my forestay... test out a new spinnakker (well for fitment anyway)... wanna grab some lunch... great viet cafe across the bridge... I'm heading out now.. give me a ring 228-238-8784...
  • Beautiful day at OSYC, clear and nice breeze. Now if I could just raise my mast I could go for a sail!

Last year I bought a small electric winch at harbor freight and was planning to engineer a winch assist on my trailer for single hande heavy mast raising.

There is some kind of ladies luncheon going on in the club, think ill go round some of them up.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Great turnout this year! awesome weather both days, solid breeze around 13 knots.

--
    Tyler holmes
    Panama city, FL

Boat whore
    --

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.