Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Hobie 17 wing tramps  Bottom

• On 1/30/2012 I ordered a set of wing tramps from SOLSAIL.COM in California on line. They arrived today in South East Florida 2/5/2013. I understand that they do not make them up ahead of time probably because of color choices. That is what I call good service.
  • I meant SLOSAILS.COM
  • Hullflyer

Now that you have had these wing tramps for a couple of years, how would you rate them? Did you get mesh or vinyl? Need to order some and for my 17 and wondered about the quality, and mesh vs. vinyl?
  • Mesh is lighter than vinyl. Also, mesh won't hold water. If you get any sag at all your vinyl tramp can hold a puddle.
    Multihulls.net has the Sunrise brand for $239. I have Sunrise tramps on an N5.0, & wings for a 20'x10' Mystere. They are a top quality product.
    If cost is the main concern, Atomic has H17 tramps on sale, $209 for wings. Never used one, but have not heard anything bad.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • I've got mesh on the wings and vinyl on the main tramp, both from SLO. I've got them a few years back, and very happy with the quality.

--
    Jack B
    Hobie 17
    BC, Canada
    --
  • nessisplashHullflyer

Now that you have had these wing tramps for a couple of years, how would you rate them? Did you get mesh or vinyl? Need to order some and for my 17 and wondered about the quality, and mesh vs. vinyl?

I've got a set of vinyl wing covers in blue that need to be sold. Sold the boat already. If you're interesting I can find out how much my dad wants for them. No clue who makes them. They look like factory stuff.
  • Connor G

I guess I could be, depends on price, age etc.
    Send me an email with details and I'll give you a quick answer.

Thanks
  • nessisplashConnor G

I guess I could be, depends on price, age etc.
    Send me an email with details and I'll give you a quick answer.

Thanks

Check you PM. Let's see if we can make a deal

Thanks

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.