Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

#33main for a p-16  Bottom

• came ascross a main sail picked it up really cheap,but what caught my eye is the number on the sail # 33 is this the 33rd sail built? or did it come with the 33rd boat ever built?any how I need a p-16 jib to make it complete plain white would be prefered where should I look for a reasonably priced jib they seem to be alittle harder to find than I originaly thought.
    thinkn can be over rated..
  • Did you give Dan Berger a call? He usually has lots of Prindle stuff, & there is often jibs here in the classifieds.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • Also check with Pete Begle, just go to "Catamaran Parts for Sale" and look for Pete and Dan. Come to think of it, have not heard from Pete for a while now, hey Peter! you out there man?

Turbo
  • Í´m in la paz, tip of the baja for next 5 months. great wind every day, have two p-16s & two H-14 turbos to play with along with my landsailors (can go 8 miles on a beam reach beach¡). My first p-16 was #43. Have an old wire luff jib. Phone works here 909-800-5237. Pete
  • man I'm envious, high of 45 here in the midwest, i gotta go somewhere it don't get colder than 75F, hate this cold weather, grrr wallbash

Edited by turbohobo on Nov 18, 2010 - 10:34 PM.

--
    TurboHobo
    H14T
    H16
    P18
    G-Cat 5.0
    P16
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.