Wave Bridle Anchors

Anyone have info or photos of what these look like? The bridle eyelets have moved up a millimeter or so, in its 19 years of use. I came up empty on numerous Internet searches. If I was to guess they are individual cylindrical anchors but short of x-Ray I don't know how to verify this.

--
John

Nacra 5.0
CT
--
matt miller at the hobie forums will have that answer for sure (and any hobie question you could ever think of)
ctcatamanAnyone have info or photos of what these look like? The bridle eyelets have moved up a millimeter or so, in its 19 years of use.

Is this question about the H or the T ??

A

--
Tornado (80's Reg White)
Prindle 18-2 (sold)
Dart 16 (hired and hooked)
13 mtr steel cutter (sold)
Etap 22, unsinkable sailing pocket cruiser.

Amsterdam, the Netherlands
--
Hi Andre,

This is for the new Wave. We replaced the same anchors on the Tornado last year.

John

--
John

Nacra 5.0
CT
--
Apparently Hobie used some aluminum anchors on early models. The corrosion makes them expand, and pushes the plastic out. They made a strap repair kit for a while but no more. Easy DIY project. Surprisingly hard to find info on this.

--
John

Nacra 5.0
CT
--
Apparently Hobie used some aluminum anchors on early models. The corrosion makes them expand, and pushes the plastic out. They made a strap repair kit for a while but no more. Easy DIY project. Surprisingly hard to find info on this.

--
John

Nacra 5.0
CT
--