Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Where to get new rigging for a G-Cat 5.7  Bottom

• I am looking into purchasing a 1982 5.7 G-cat. The current owner said I should replace the rigging and I am wondering where I can get this done and how much it will cost.

Not like I can go to the G-Cat website. I checked Murrys and did not see anything there. Maybe they are the same as a Hobie 18?

The Cat is located in St Pete Florida and I will be bringing it south to Bradenton Florida.

TIA

Matthew
  • Any local rigging shop can make it up for you. JSI is local to you. Or call a Sail loft, they will know the local riggers.

-Mike
  • I guess I need to get familiar with ordering custom made items if I purchase the G-Cat.

I have a Hobie 16 now and that sure is easy to get anything for it online.

Thanks Mike.
  • Salty dog marine has Gcat 5.7 sets. Heavier duty than original rigging and very reasonable.
  • mikekrantzAny local rigging shop can make it up for you. JSI is local to you. Or call a Sail loft, they will know the local riggers.

-Mike

JSI (and the doyle shop) was sold - it is now called Island Nautical. I have stays from them (and just had them put custom wings on my boat) - superb workmanship
  • jalexSalty dog marine has Gcat 5.7 sets. Heavier duty than original rigging and very reasonable.

I got a full set of standing rigging for my G-Cat 5.7 from Salty Dog. Well priced and delivered in a timely manner. 2 thumbs up!

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.